I promise I won’t keep reblogging stuff to this art account but I found some really cool stuff lately :) There should be new art soon. College starts back on Monday O3O
CINEMATIC MILES MORALES COSPLAY
Yo! My name is Nikolas A. Draper-Ivey…This is cosplay as Cinematic Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider Man. This suit was made by Jesse Covington ( Writer and Costume Designer) and sewn by Sasha Williams ( Fashion Major graduate). Photos were taken by Pierre BL Brevard I specifically would like to thank Marvel Comics Artist Sara Pichelli for designing this character. I’m also very excited to see Olivier Coipel's work on Spider-Verse!
(Full shoot will be shot in New York itself just in time for NYCC)
WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAA WOWEE WOWEE WOWWWWWWWW
I’d like to believe that someday I’m going to be organised.
Still holding out hope!
Hullabaloo has officially reached it’s final stretch goal of $240,000! Yep, that’s a full 300% more than the original goal. Now that all of the goals have been met, we’ll get two more shorts, Curse of the Cheshire Cat and The Mysterious Island, and a full-orchestra soundtrack for all shorts. You can learn more about Hullabaloo over here at it’s Indiegogo page. Thanks to everyone who donated or spread the word!
It looks like we’ve taken in another litter of floating kittens at the Night Vale SPCA… As soon as these little boogers get screened for throat spiders and panache, we’ll start posting them for adoption. Stay tuned!
Oh—and we should have adoption certificates as well as a new batch of spider literacy brochures soon!
(The Night Vale SPCA is a community service to citizens of Night Vale - no adoption fees are necessary or accepted. I believe the peoples of Tumblr call it a ‘giveaway’.)
Ms. Shawna Mills, aka LazyMills has been on my radar for some time. Hailing from my hometown of NYC, the soft spoken 2D animator/concept designer’s work does a lot of the talking with it’s loud, boisterous and “IDGAF” treatment to shape laws and rules. She’s one of my favorite people working and she’s one of the few ladies of color in animation who has their own voice.
-You don’t get better at drawing by avoiding drawing until you are better at drawing.
- You don’t have to make a new masterpiece every day it’s okay if all you drew is a doodle of a bug. You are now +1 bug doodle better at doodling bugs.
- Also it’s okay if the thing you drew didn’t turn out very good. Everything you draw makes you one step closer to being able to draw good. You are still +1 step better at drawing whatever you drew no take backsies.
- You are the only person who knows if your art didn’t turn out as good as you wanted it to. You are the only person who can see the things in your art that weren’t what you imagined in your head. No one else will know unless you tell them.
- Comparing yourself to other artists just isn’t fair. You get to see all of your art, the best stuff and the worst stuff. You usually only get to see the best stuff other artists make. You don’t get to see that half drawn badly propotioned face they drew at 2 am and immediately scrapped. So don’t compare your badly drawn 2 am face to their best work.
- Just keep making art. The only way you can really fail is if you give up.
Bb artist problems - when you’re practicing emotions and everything turns out super scary looking
Tbh I picked a scary person, but this is just
more contour drawing~ this time with a charcoal pencil. craggy, multi-fingered hand.